Don’t worry—here are some similar options
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Combine London’s rich culture and history with its culinary delights on a food tour that takes you along the city’s Southbank riverside promenade. A great way to get your bearings if you’re a first-time visitor, this small-group tour is limited to 15 travelers, to ensure you receive personalized attention from your guide throughout. Plus, exploring on foot gives you a more intimate glimpse into the area.
- Combine London’s cuisine with its culture on a food and walking tour
- Discover delicacies that you might otherwise have missed
- See top London sights such as The Shard, London Bridge, and Shakespeare’s Globe
- Explore at a pace suited to your small group limited to 15 people
Saved to wishlist!
Fun Local Guide!
Hotel Pick up / Drop Off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Sight tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during London Food Tour : Feast & Explore London's Southbank!!?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during London Food Tour : Feast & Explore London's Southbank!!?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Compare Similar Experiences
London Food Tour : Feast & Explore London's Southbank!!
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursMarketsStreet Food Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingLondonFood Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyMarkets - HorleyStreet Food Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyFood Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetMarkets - Stansted MountfitchetStreet Food Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFood Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeMarkets - CambridgeStreet Food Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Westminster Abbey Tours & TicketsLondon Film Museum Tours & TicketsFortnum & Mason Tours & TicketsLondon City Hall Tours & TicketsDowning Street Tours & TicketsWallace Collection Tours & TicketsMillennium Bridge Tours & TicketsSt. Martin's Theatre Tours & TicketsFlorence Nightingale Museum Tours & TicketsWarwick Castle Tours & TicketsImperial War Museum (IWM) Tours & TicketsDiana Memorial Fountain Tours & TicketsWest End Theater District Tours & TicketsBorough Market Tours & TicketsPrimrose Hill Tours & TicketsSpitalfields Tours & TicketsTheatre Royal Drury Lane Tours & TicketsUp at The O2 Tours & TicketsPortobello Road Tours & TicketsRoyal Opera House Tours & Tickets