- See top city attractions like Westminster Abbey on a full-day city tour of London
- Watch the Changing of the Guard ceremony outside Buckingham Palace
- Relax on a private River Thames sightseeing cruise
- Upgrade to include a cream tea or a London Eye flight
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Located on 164 Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, London, SW1W 9TP, approximately 7 minutes walk from Victoria Underground and Railway station. Tour departs inside the building at Gate 19 at 7:45am (Boarding starts at 7.30am)
Tour ends at Harrods department store for those who selected Tea upgrade option.
What To Expect
Continue to Buckingham Palace, the Queen’s official London residence, to see the Changing of the Guard. Watch this centuries-old ceremony as the soldiers of The Queen’s Guard, dressed in red tunics and bearskin hats, exchange places with the new guard to military music.
Move on to the Tower of London, the 11th-century fortress that looms over the Thames River. Spend some free time in the area exploring or having lunch, then meet back up with your group for a tour of the forbidding UNESCO World Heritage Site. Stroll around history-steeped sites such as Traitor’s Gate, inspect the gruesome torture exhibits at the Wakefield Tower, and check out the Crown Jewels – the magnificent symbols of royal power that are still used by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
Board a boat for an extended sightseeing trip down the River Thames. Cruise down the river, looking out for the top London attractions such as Tower Bridge, Shakespeare’s Globe, and then step out onto dry land.
Finish your tour at London Eye or alternatively, upgrade to finish on a high note with one of two optional activities. Options include a cream tea with at Harrods restaurant or a must-do London Eye flight, for picture-perfect views over the capital. Both activities include transport to the attraction, but no transport back. Harrods cream tea includes Home-baked English Scones served with clotted cream and preserves, choice of tea from Harrods own tea gardens plus a glass of sparkling wine.
Please note: On days when the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace does not take place, you will simply enjoy a photo stop at the palace.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Sunday tours are unable to include a tour of St Paul's cathedral due to the weekly service taking place; you will still be able to go inside the cathedral but there will be no guided tour
- Please note: tour itinerary may change subject to Tower of London opening time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Premium Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "It would be nice if it started a little later since it’s hard to find the couch gate." See review
- "The Eye of London is over sold, it is not that exciting and it is expensive." See review
- "A great way to see lot in London with limited time and a must if you're traveling in the summer, so crowded!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews