- Take a Harry Potter walking tour of London
- Visit filming locations with a guide
- Stop for photo ops at Harry Potter landmarks like Platform 9¾
- Enjoy a private experience with your family or friends
Departure & Return
Meet your guide outside the Harry Potter Shop at Platform 9 ¾ at the King's Cross Station. Your guide will be waiting for you holding a blue flag just on the left side of the entrance of the shop. Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour starts.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A large amount of walking is involved : plan comfortable shoes
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- You must have a daily metro pass to spend the hours with the guide since you are going to take the metro twice
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY UNIVERSAL TOUR GROUP
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience