Explore our promoted experiences
- See London from the perspective of Harry Potter on a walking tour
- Visit more than 10 locations used to film the movies
- Benefit from the insider knowledge of your guide
- Kids go free of charge, making this Harry Potter tour perfect for families
Departure & Return
We meet by the steps of the Parcel Yard, in front of the Platform 9 3/4 shop. Your guide will be holding on to an A4 sign that says Platform 9 3/4.
We end a 5minute walk from London Bridge Station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be sent once booking is confirmed
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Its a walking tour, so there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (Umbrella if it looks like rain!
- Please bring a topped up Oyster Card / Travel Card
- Bring comfy shoes
- An umbrella if it looks like rain
- Sunscreen if its sunny
- You'll see loads of amazing sights, so please bring a camera
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Top Sight tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.