3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
This family-friendly tour reveals London locations used to film scenes from the world-renowned Harry Potter movies. Exploring the city with a guide means that you’ll be party to insider info and movie trivia that you won’t find in the guide books, and you don't have to worry about getting lost among the central London crowds.
- Discover hard-to-find London locations used to film Harry Potter
- An ideal choice for families—kids go free
- Be party to info from your guide that you won't find in the guide book
- Orient yourself in the busiest parts of the city with ease
Saved to wishlist!
3 hour walking tour of the best Wizard filming locations in London
Fun Local Guide
Visit 2 Amazing Potter Shops
Small group sizes
Please bring a topped up Oyster Card or Travel Card with at least £5
Food and drinks (please bring your own drinks & snacks to sip and nibble on the tour)
Hotel pickup and drop-off : please meet us at the starting point
Departure & Return
Euston Rd, Kings Cross, London N1 9AL, UK
London SE1 2QF, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Sight tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Best London Harry Potter Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- "I made the mistake of wearing flip flops, it’s a lot of fast walking so wear comfortable shoes!!" See review
Product code: 75760P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursMovie ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingLondonWalking Tours - HorleyMovie Tours - HorleyArt Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetMovie Tours - Stansted MountfitchetArt Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - CambridgeMovie Tours - CambridgeArt Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Her Majesty's TheatreLyceum TheatreOld Spitalfields MarketSt. Stephen WalbrookVictoria and Albert MuseumThe London Bridge Experience and London TombsRoyal Air Force Museum LondonGillian Lynne TheatreGolden Hinde Baker StreetMansion HouseAldwych TheatreWembley Stadium Savoy TheatreLambeth PalaceBAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir London Holland ParkSpitalfieldsDiana Memorial FountainLyric Theatre London