- 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour of London, with optional admission to KidZania
- Jump off to visit the Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park, the London Eye and more
- See more of the city with a free walking tour and boat cruise on the River Thames
- Enjoy unlimited travel during a 24-hour period
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones ensures you don’t miss anything!
- Travel by open-top, wheelchair accessible double-decker bus
- Perfect introduction to London for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Tickets for the River Thames Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride are valid for 24 hours (unlimited usage within this time) so you can see the best of London at your own leisure!
- The boat tour is currently only operating on Friday, Saturday and Sundays. As this is a free of charge inclusion, no refund can be given if not used.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Golden Tours
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by London Hop-On Hop-Off Open Top Sightseeing Bus Tour.