8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Delve into London’s legendary rock music history on this morning, afternoon or full-day tour. Hop aboard your coach and check off the English capital’s top rock ‘n’ roll landmarks, from ‘Tin Pan Alley,’ where the Rolling Stones cut their first record, to the famous Abbey Road zebra crossing. This small-group tour is limited to just 16 participants, ensuring a more intimate experience with personalized attention from the guide.
- Choice of morning, afternoon or full-day London Rock Music Tour
- Small-group tour restricted to a maximum of 16 people
- See all of London’s famous rock 'n' roll sites
- Visit Abbey Road, Apple HQ, Paul's House, Ringo's House, Jimmy Page's house and much more
- Enjoy personalized attention and hear insider stories about your favorite musicians from your knowledgeable rock guide
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Local guide
Transport by air-conditioned small coach
Hotel pickup and drop off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
17 Cockspur St , 17 Cockspur St, St. James's, London SW1Y 5BL, UKThis activity will end right where it started.
What To Expect
Join up with your guide at the prearranged meeting point, and then set off to explore London’s most famous rock ‘n’ rock sites by van. Depending on the tour you choose, you’ll visit the neighborhoods of Soho, Camden Town, Hampstead, Muswell Hill, Archway and Islington, where you’ll see famous gig venues, clubs, hotels, studios and other sites connected with the likes of the Clash, Sex Pistols, the Beatles, Queen, David Bowie, Pink Floyd and beyond.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY ACCESS ALL AREAS (GB) ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during London Rock Music Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during London Rock Music Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during London Rock Music Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during London Rock Music Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Well worth money and time, bus comfortable, Al the tour guide very knowledgeable and helpful, nothing was too much trouble." See review
- "We consider this a MUST if you love rock music." See review
- "I would recommend this tour to others who have an interest in London's rock music history!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
London Rock Music Tour
2 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesBus ToursMarketsArt ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShopping & FashionShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesLondonFood Tours - HorleyUnique Experiences - HorleyBus Tours - HorleyMarkets - HorleyArt Tours - HorleyFull-day Tours - HorleyFood Tours - Stansted MountfitchetUnique Experiences - Stansted MountfitchetBus Tours - Stansted MountfitchetMarkets - Stansted MountfitchetArt Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFull-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFood Tours - CambridgeUnique Experiences - CambridgeBus Tours - CambridgeMarkets - CambridgeArt Tours - CambridgeFull-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
MCC Museum Tours & TicketsSt. Stephen Walbrook Tours & TicketsRegent's Park Tours & TicketsBond Street Tours & TicketsLondon Film Museum Tours & TicketsTrafalgar Square Tours & TicketsLondon National Theatre Tours & TicketsSt. James's Palace Tours & TicketsLondon Stansted Airport (STN) Tours & TicketsRoyal Festival Hall Tours & TicketsOld Spitalfields Market Tours & TicketsWimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum Tours & TicketsBushy Park Tours & TicketsSt. Martin's Theatre Tours & TicketsHampstead Heath Tours & TicketsPrimrose Hill Tours & TicketsGreenwich Tours & TicketsArcelorMittal Orbit Tours & TicketsSt. Pancras International Tours & TicketsNational Portrait Gallery Tours & Tickets