- A historical tour ideal for train enthusiasts and history buffs
- Learn about the history of the tube and visit one of London's oldest tube stations
- Glimpse an abandoned tube station that few commuters know exists
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people
Departure & Return
Your guide will be waiting with an Insider London sign/badge at the Sherlock Holmes Statue outside Baker Street Station
The finishing point for this tour has changed to Piccadilly Circus
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Insider London Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands