3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Booking a private tour of the magical world of Harry Potter keeps you far from the crowds and long lines. Traveling with your personal guide in a private car means you can move at your own pace and ask plenty of questions. You'll see famous locations such as Diagon Alley, the Leaky Cauldron, Platform 9 3/4 for plenty of photo ops. You'll also cover some highlights of London such as St. Paul's Cathedral and Trafalgar Square.
- Multi-stop tour made easy with round-trip transportation
- Bottled water to keep you hydrated
- Air-conditioned vehicle keeps you comfortable on hot days
- Private tour for your party only
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Gratuities. (We suggest a tip of approximately 10% of the tour cost for outstanding service).
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up anywhere in central London (zone 1) is included in tour price. There maybe an additional fee to pick up in other parts of London.
This activity can also be done as a layover tour if you have a long stopover at any London airport, port or train station. Additional price for pick up and return to airports are from:
Heathrow £100. Gatwick £125. Stansted £150. Luton £150. City airport £80.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- The V Class tour is suitable wheelchair users. Foldable wheelchairs can also fit in our E Class vehicles but there is some walking and stairs on this tour that may not be accessible to people with certain mobility limitations.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bespoke England Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Magical Harry Potter London Film Locations Private Car Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Magical Harry Potter London Film Locations Private Car Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Magical Harry Potter London Film Locations Private Car Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Magical Harry Potter London Film Locations Private Car Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMarketsMovie ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonFood Tours - HorleyBus Tours - HorleyMarkets - HorleyMovie Tours - HorleyArt Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyFood Tours - Stansted MountfitchetBus Tours - Stansted MountfitchetMarkets - Stansted MountfitchetMovie Tours - Stansted MountfitchetArt Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFood Tours - CambridgeBus Tours - CambridgeMarkets - CambridgeMovie Tours - CambridgeArt Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Brick Lane Music HallAldwych TheatreBond StreetGabriel's WharfSavoy TheatreLyceum TheatreShaftesbury TheatreLondon Canal MuseumWestminster BridgeRegent's ParkPiccadilly TheatreThe London Bridge Experience and London TombsApsley House (Wellington Museum)Duchess TheatreGuards MuseumKing's CrossBritish MuseumWarwick CastleSt. Katharine DocksNotting Hill