- Full-day trip from London to Oxford, Stratford-upon-Avon, and Warwick Castle with a guide
- Explore medieval Warwick Castle and its gardens (entrance included)
- Visit Stratford-upon-Avon and see the Tudor-era house where William Shakespeare was born
- Enjoy a walking tour of Oxford and see the famous university where the likes of Albert Einstein studied
- Soak up the views on a scenic drive through the picturesque Cotswolds
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departs from Victoria Coach Station, Gate 1-5. Tour departs 8:30am. Boarding 8:00am. Nearest station: Victoria
Finishes near Victoria Statiion
What To Expect
Next, travel to Stratford-upon-Avon. Here, visit William Shakespeare’s Tudor-era home and make the most of free time to explore independently or have lunch (own expense).
Afterward, head to the famous city of Oxford, known as the ‘City of Dreaming Spires.’ On arrival, plug into your provided headset to help you hear your guide’s commentary, and set off on foot to explore time city. See the ivy-strewn, honey-hued university buildings that have inspired generations of scholars, including the likes of Kate Beckinsale and Bill Clinton. Visit Bodleian Library and the famous Christ Church College, which was featured in several 'Harry Potter' movies.
After a break for refreshments (own expense), continue through the beautiful Cotswolds, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Your tour concludes in the evening with drop-off in London.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evan Evans Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "If you want to walk high up along the towers at Warwick, do it when you first arrive, since it gets crowded later." See review
- "Finally, Oxford is a very beautiful town, really worth it." See review
- "A half hour really isn't enough time to shop either, needed at least another 1/2 hour to not feel rushed." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews