Are you interested in?
Tower Bridge Tours
264 Tours & Activities
1270 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2084 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Avoid the stress of children getting bored at historic attractions by opting for a kid-friendly tour. See two of London’s top landmarks in a day—the Tower of London, and Tower Bridge, and avoid long ticket lines by pre-booking your tickets. The tour consists of games, themed activities, and exciting stories to help bring the attractions to life. Highlights include visiting the Crown Jewels, meeting the Yeomen Warders (Beefeaters), and going to the Royal Menagerie.
- Save time and see Tower Bridge, and The Tower of London in a day
- Keep kids entertained with a kid-friendly Blue Badge Guide to entertain them
- Rare opportunity to see the crown jewels at the Tower of London
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Blue Badge guide
Food and Drinks
Hotel Pick Up/Drop Off
Departure & Return
Departure PointGreat Tower St, Tower, London EC3R 5BT, UK
Return DetailsTower Bridge, United Kingdom
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Parts of the Tower are not pushchair friendly due to the cobbled ground. Buggy parks are located in few areas.
- There are a large number of steps throughout the Tower with cobbles laid in some of the surfaces and pathways. There are some low doorways.
- If you get there by taxi, as the Welcome Centre is on a pedestrian street, tell the driver to drop you off on Petty Wales.
- Nearest undergroud station is Tower Hill
- We suggest wearing comfortable shoes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please wear warm clothing during the winter season as it can get really cold!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY World for Kids Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Guided Tour of London Tower and Tower Bridge for Kids and Families?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Guided Tour of London Tower and Tower Bridge for Kids and Families?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 103389P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursKid FriendlyPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonWalking Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyArt Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetArt Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeArt Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Cutty SarkGolden Hinde Diana Memorial FountainClink Prison MuseumSmithfield MarketThe Kia OvalLyceum TheatreLeadenhall MarketIslingtonSt. Stephen WalbrookKensington PalaceNotting HillBrixtonHousehold Cavalry MuseumHer Majesty's TheatreFleet Street Tate ModernWhitechapelPrince of Wales TheatreCarnaby Street