3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Friendly local guide
Private walking tour
Film scenes from the Harry Potter Movies
Must see and off the beaten path
Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
Iconic places for photoshoot
Transportation (Please bring a topped up Oyster Card or Travel Card with at least £5)
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
London N1 9AP, UK
London SE1, UK
London Bridge, 20 Stainer St, London SE1 9RL, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please bring a topped up Oyster Card / Travel Card
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Depending on the weather, you might need an umbrella
- Sunscreen in summer time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Friendly Local Guides
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private London Tour with Film Scenes from the Harry Potter Movies?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private London Tour with Film Scenes from the Harry Potter Movies?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private London Tour with Film Scenes from the Harry Potter Movies?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private London Tour with Film Scenes from the Harry Potter Movies
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursMovie ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonNature and Wildlife - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyMovie Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyNature and Wildlife - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetMovie Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetNature and Wildlife - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeMovie Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
HarrodsBAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir London Piccadilly CircusWarner Bros. Studio Tour LondonTwickenham StadiumThe London Bridge Experience and London TombsBrixtonEstorick Collection of Modern Italian ArtFlorence Nightingale MuseumGreenwichLondon Stansted Airport (STN)Diana Memorial FountainSomerset HouseKidZania LondonHeathrow Airport (LHR)National Maritime MuseumWhitehall Borough MarketHolland ParkCartoon Museum