4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get personalized instruction in composing the perfect snapshot on this private, street photography tour of London, led by a professional photographer. Learn a range of techniques, from capturing the right light to mastering shutter speed and depth of field. You’ll discover London’s top old and new landmarks along the way, from the Tower Bridge to the Shard.
- A private, half-day photography tour of London
- Learn the best techniques for capturing the city’s landmarks old and new
- Get personalized feedback on your photography from an industry expert
- Enjoy an attraction-packed walk along the Thames waterfront
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Fine Art Photographer who has extensive teaching experience
Professional photographer who knows a multitude of cameras
Review of photographs and how to develop skills
Expert photography instruction
Private Tour Exclusive to You or Your Personal Group
Departure & Return
Station Approach Rd, London SE1 9SP, UK
London EC3N 4DJ, UK
Finish near Tower Hill Tube Station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring your own camera and fully charged battery
- Additional memory cards to handle the extra photos you take during a tour is recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Suitable for all types of digital cameras including smart phones. Suitable for all skill levels.
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY London Photo Tours and Workshops
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Historic London Photography Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Historic London Photography Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Historic London Photography Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Historic London Photography Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Historic London Photography Tour
6 hours 55 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursPhotography ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonWalking Tours - HorleyPhotography Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyFull-day Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetPhotography Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFull-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - CambridgePhotography Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeFull-day Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Clink Prison MuseumGolden Hinde Hampstead HeathKensington PalaceHMS BelfastTrafalgar SquareBorough MarketGatwick Airport (LGW)Lord's Cricket GroundEast EndPiccadilly CircusOld Truman Brewery Aldwych TheatreThe Kia OvalLondon City HallNovello TheatreKew GardensWestminster CathedralKnightsbridgeWellington Arch