- Private black taxi tour of London's top attractions and hidden treasures
- Tour London by a private, traditional black taxi with your expert driver/guide
- Visit Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, and more
- Venture off the beaten path and visit London’s lesser-known sites
- Choice of 3- or 4-hour morning or afternoon tours
- Complimentary pickup from central London hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Pass by Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Trafalgar Square, and other world-famous sights and attractions. You’ll stop outside each landmark to take photos and learn about it from your private guide.
Then, set off in search of the city’s little curiosities that most visitors don’t get to see. See London’s smallest houses and square, discover Henry VIII’s cowshed and tennis court, and visit shops that are more than 300 years old and still trading. You’ll also pass a medieval banquet hall, Sir Winston Churchill’s cigar chair, Roman baths, and a house with fake windows.
Upgrade to include an additional hour of sightseeing, should you wish.
Your tour concludes in central London after three or four hours, depending on the tour option selected.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 18 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- There are no booster seats in London taxis
- Children (up to 18) must be accompanied by an adult
- The driver will wait a maximum of 20 minutes after tour time and contact you before driving off
- No food or beverages can be consumed in the vehicles without prior agreement with the driver.
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Capital Taxi Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Traditional Black Cab Tour of London's Hidden Treasures.
- "This tour is a definite must for anyone new to London, or even those not so new (like us) who learned a lot." See review
- "Leave the driving to a professional who knows may additional facts you would know." See review
- "Highly recommend if you're looking for a fun way to see a lot of sights." See review