- See the best of Canterbury, Dover, Rochester, and Kent with a guide
- Spend a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Travel in a comfortable air-conditioned minibus from central London
- A small group ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
LONDON EYE departure point: Belvedere Road, next to the London Eye and near the corner of Belvedere Road and Chicheley Street, Waterloo – SE1 7BP.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 3 years
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, and across some uneven surfaces
- No large items of luggage are permitted, luggage compartment is limited
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Maximum group size 16 people
- Comfortable clothes and walking shoes - warm and waterproof clothes
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- **Please note that parts of Canterbury Cathedral are closed on May 6, 17, 20. June 12, 15. September 6. Due to graduations. The remainder of the cathedral is still open to the public**
- Most travelers can participate
- Please do not travel if unwell and/or experiencing symptoms of Covid-19
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY The English Bus
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I would recommend it to anyone especially if the tour skipped Greenwich as that was a bit rushed and cramped the schedule a bit much." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews