- Explore the World-Heritage site of Stonehenge
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage-listed city of Bath at your leisure
- See Bath Abbey, the River Avon and other top city highlights
- Upgrade your day trip with a visit to the Roman Baths or the Jane Austen Visitor Centre
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Located on 164 Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, London, SW1W 9TP, approximately 7 minutes walk from Victoria Underground and Railway station. Tour departs inside the building at Gate 19 at 8:15am (Boarding starts at 8:00am)
What To Expect
On arrival, enjoy time to explore this atmospheric site at leisure. Head inside, collect an informative audio guide, and ride the shuttle or follow the pathways to the UNESCO-listed stones that date back some 4,500 years.
Marvel at the gigantic stones and ponder how they were transported and raised here. Then, learn how and why Stonehenge was built — most scholars believe it formed a temple aligned to the sun — through the archaeological exhibitions and audiovisual experiences at the visitor center. Next, continue west to the 18th-century city of Bath. All honey-stoned townhouses, terraces and bridges, this UNESCO-listed city is one of England’s crowning glories.
Enjoy the afternoon to explore this delightful city independently. Perhaps delve into the handsome streets to admire the Georgian architecture, seeing top Bath attractions such the Royal Crescent, Bath Abbey and Pulteney Bridge that spans the Avon River.
Alternatively, upgrade to visit the Roman Baths, one of the world’s best-preserved sets of Roman remains. Explore the Great Bath and museum, and discover how the Romans built and expanded the complex over Baths’ natural springs from the 1st century AD.
Or, perhaps upgrade to visit the Jane Austen Visitor Centre. The much-loved English novelist lived in Bath in the early 1800s, and this fascinating museum chronicles her life and works through documents, artifacts and interactive experiences.
Lastly, return to London, where your tour ends with a drop-off near Victoria rail station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- The Stonehenge Audio Guide is available to download in 12 different languages prior to the visit or while you are on site. Please search for the ‘Stonehenge Audio Tour’ in your app store.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- OPERATED BY Premium Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Make sure to take a jacket or wind breaker as it gets cold and windy at Sone Henge." See review
- "Speaking of, you may not reach Bath until later in the afternoon, so I recommend bringing a sandwich on board to eat after Stonehenge or you may get hungry." See review
- "Don't plan anything for the evening after the tour, the traffic is unpredictable, we arrived more then an hour later." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews