3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Watch the Thames River light up at night on a dinner cruise with live jazz. Kick-off your night with a glass of sparkling wine as you glide into the current, and spot the iconic Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, the London Eye, and Tower of London. Enjoy jazz classics along with swing and Latin tunes, then relax over a 3-course dinner in a heated cabin. Savor dishes like cheese and charcuterie, chicken escalope, and strawberry swirl cheesecake with berry compote, with plenty of time to take in the sights between courses.
- See London's classic sights from the water
- Enjoy a chilled glass of sparkling wine when you board
- Feast on a 3-course dinner in a heated saloon
- Listen to live jazz throughout the night
Saved to wishlist!
Thames River cruise
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Westminster Pier , London SW1, UKThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Your seat on board is guaranteed and will be allocated to you before the cruise takes place. When you board you will be shown to your table. Please note tables are fixed and within close proximity. Our panoramic windows provide great views from all angles of the passing sky-line, regardless of your table location.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- We do not guarantee that products are free from nuts or traces of nuts. For gluten-free tea give at least 24 hours’ notice. For any special dietary requirements please call Reservations on 020 77 400 400 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that as part of the relaxed atmosphere of this cruise experience, your table may be situated in close proximity to other guests.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Cruises
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Thames River Jazz and Dinner Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Thames River Jazz and Dinner Cruise?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Thames River Jazz and Dinner Cruise?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Only available on Friday nights (too bad it would be great every night) the cruise had everything under control from the cue to after dinner coffee." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Thames River Jazz and Dinner Cruise
2 hours 45 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesJazz Day CruisesWater ToursDinner CruisesArt ToursHalf-day ToursDinner and ShowWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingLondonDining Experiences - HorleyJazz - HorleyDay Cruises - HorleyWater Tours - HorleyDinner Cruises - HorleyArt Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyDinner and Show - HorleyDining Experiences - Stansted MountfitchetJazz - Stansted MountfitchetDay Cruises - Stansted MountfitchetWater Tours - Stansted MountfitchetDinner Cruises - Stansted MountfitchetArt Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetDinner and Show - Stansted MountfitchetDining Experiences - CambridgeJazz - CambridgeDay Cruises - CambridgeWater Tours - CambridgeDinner Cruises - CambridgeArt Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeDinner and Show - CambridgeCategory
Smithfield MarketBeefeater Gin DistilleryBond StreetHousehold Cavalry MuseumBushy ParkPortobello RoadChurchill War RoomsCenotaph Handel & Hendrix in LondonAlbert MemorialSt. James's PalaceDuchess TheatreImperial War Museum (IWM)Stamford BridgeHard Rock Cafe LondonLondon Stansted Airport (STN)Shaftesbury TheatreKensington PalaceWhitehall Novello Theatre