Departure & Return
All Dare Skywalk experiences begin and end in the Skywalk Basecamp situated next to the Tottenham Experience on the High Road, Tottenham, London, N17 0AP.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- **IMPORTANT INFORMATION** Under 18s must be with an adult and the adult-to-child ratios are: 1 adult to accompany 2 minors between the ages of 10-17, 1 adult to accompany 4 minors between the ages of 12-17, 1 adult to accompany 6 minors between the ages of 15-17.
- Walking poles are available to use
- A minimum height of 1.2m and a weight of less than 130kg/21 stone/286lbs, which is the maximum weight our harnesses can bear.
- Visitors must be able to wear a harness which has a maximum width waist of 125cm and a maximum upper thigh width of 75cm, which are the maximum measurements our harnesses can bear.
- Under 18s must be with an adult and the adult-to-child ratios are: 1 adult to accompany 2 minors between the ages of 10-17, 1 adult to accompany 4 minors between the ages of 13-17, 1 adult to accompany 6 minors between the ages of 15-17
- Induction loops are available
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled climb time to allow time to check-in, kit up and use our small, complimentary lockers
- Please notify us in advance of placing your Dare Skywalk booking of any access requirements you may have.
- If you have epilepsy and have had an epileptic fit or episode within the past year, you are unable to climb.
- If you have epilepsy but have not had an epileptic fit or episode within the past year, you are able to climb if you know and understand your triggers and have medication that keeps the fits or episodes under control.
- If you are currently wearing a medical walking boot to support a foot injury, you are unable to climb.
- If you require the use of an oxygen cylinder, you are unable to climb.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- If you use a non-foldable walking aid, you are unable to climb.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tottenham Hotspur Football & Athletic Co Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff