Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover London’s history during various periods, from the Middle Ages to WWII
- Save time: no need for planning with a pre-arranged itinerary and guide
- Watch the famous Changing of the Guard ceremony outside Buckingham Palace
- Family friendly: entire tour route is easily accessible with a stroller
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Sight tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- "Don't worry, His wit kept things fun and there are no tests." See review