- Visit the White Cliffs of Dover and Canterbury Cathedral on a day trip
- Spend a day away from the hustle and bustle of London
- An optional visit to Dover Castle can be added
- Take in the views of the English Channel from the cliffs
Departure & Return
VICTORIA AREA: 5 mins walk from train station. Cross into Grovesnor Gardens at the Shakespeare pub, and continue to 2 Grovesnor Gardens. Noura is in front of you at 16 Hobart Place.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Day Tours London
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Don't listen to the reviews that say you can't see the cliffs." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews