8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Northern Ireland is known for its spectacular scenery and outdoor sights, but public transport options between remote rural locations can be limited. Avoid the hassle of waiting for buses and benefit from the luxury of having a private driver instead. Drive along the Causeway Coastal Route and visit the UNESCO-listed Giant’s Causeway, Downhill Beach, and a "Game of Thrones" filming location—the Dark Hedges. Also see the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, Bushmills Distillery, and the medieval ruins of Dunluce Castle.
- Save time—tick off lots of Causeway Coastal Route sights in a day
- Visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site—Giant’s Causeway
- Go to a “Game of Thrones” filming location—the Dark Hedges
- A private tour means direct access to your driver for questions
Saved to wishlist!
Admission fees to Carrick a rede ropebridge (9 pounds each) and Dunluce castle (5 pounds each)
Departure & Return
We also pick up from City of Derry airport
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Derry Blue Badge Guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Guided Tour of Causeway Coastal Route?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Guided Tour of Causeway Coastal Route?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Guided Tour of Causeway Coastal Route
1 hour 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDistillery Tours Historical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonderryBus Tours - BelfastDistillery Tours - BelfastHistorical Tours - BelfastFull-day Tours - BelfastBus Tours - WestportDistillery Tours - WestportHistorical Tours - WestportFull-day Tours - WestportBus Tours - DublinDistillery Tours - DublinHistorical Tours - DublinFull-day Tours - DublinCategory