- Private tour for your party only
- Itinerary and commentary tailored to your interests
- Snacks and bottled water provided
- All transportation included; no need to rent a car
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- A reminder that this is not a group tour. Every tour we do is private, so it's just you and your immediate party. Tours are conducted in luxury discreet black SUV's, and guests are welcome to customize their excursion by their timeframe and interests. Our tours come highly recommended by the 5-star Beverly Hills and Los Angeles area hotel concierge desks, as well as countless domestic and international travel agents and travel sites.
- We use the tier pricing format here on TripAdvisor Experiences. When entering the number of guests for your private tour, the amount will be the equivalent of our regular posted rates.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Only service animals as defined by the ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) and California state law allowed. Emotional support dogs or other animals prohibited.
- Most travelers can participate
- In the tour details listed above, there are few options that best describe timeframes for stops and drive-by introductions. Plus, there are a handful of locations not listed in available "Attractions." Some attractions may not be accessible on certain days of the year. This tour is a solid 2 hours, and we've laid out a guesstimate on stops and travel time. Remember, this is a private tour, so you're also welcome to fully customize your time.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Glitterati Tours Beverly Hills
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms