- Traverse Los Angeles by bike on this 2-hour small-group tour
- See key L.A. landmarks like Union Station and Walt Disney Concert Hall
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a group of 10 guests or less
- All necessary biking equipment is provided for this 8-mile ride
Departure & Return
Look for our sidewalk signage at the Hill St. entrance to Grand Central Market.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Dress code is smart casual/flexible garments
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Handlebar Bike Tours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Historic Core and More Downtown Los Angeles Bike Tour.