Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Hollywood - Behind the Scenes Walking Tour
- Discover little known theaters, landmarks and architectural marvels on this insightful one hour walking tour!
- Guides personally escort you directly to Hollywood's most famous landmarks
- Only tour offering access inside the landmarks including Disney's El Capitan Theater, Grauman's Egyptian Theater and more
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
We are located INSIDE Hard Rock Cafe.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Start your tour of Hollywood in morning or afternoon, depending on the option you select, departing from the area's Egyptian Theater. During the course of your walking trip you'll explore some of the neighborhood's historic theaters and most famous landmarks. Among the theaters you'll visit are El Capitan Theater, where Disney premieres many of its own films, plus Grauman's Egyptian Theater, the first theater to host a premiere event. You'll also stop by Dolby Theatre, which hosts the Academy Awards each spring, and Grauman's Chinese Theater, home to Hollywood's famous sidewalk filled with movie star footprints and handprints.
In addition to the iconic theaters, you'll also have a chance to view such notable Hollywood landmarks as Hollywood and Highland, the world-famous Walk of Fame, the Blossom Room (home for the first-ever Academy Awards), a local "speakeasy" bar dating from the city's Prohibition Era in the 1920s and the Hollywood Sign, which will be visible in the distance during the walk. Along the way you'll hear informative commentary from your guide via a personal headset, listening to the history of the landmarks along the walk and the many movie stars who gave the area its distinctive character. Return to your original departure point at the conclusion of your walk.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Red Line Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.