- Pose in front of Paul Smith’s iconic Pink Wall and many other Instagram hot spots
- Pedal past Hollywood attractions, including the Capitol Records Building and the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Check out the front gate of Paramount Studios and ride through the Hollywood Forever Cemetery
- Go farther afield to explore hip Melrose Avenue, LACMA, and the Original Farmer's Market
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Continue past L.A.’s modern art museum LACMA and the nearby La Brea Tar Pits, then admire the imposing front gate to Paramount Studios. Your cycle adventure will continue with a trip through the historic Hollywood Forever Cemetery, pass by CBS Television City, and explore the Dolby Theater (home of the Oscars) and Grauman’s Chinese Theater. You’ll return to your original starting point at the end of the ride.
Major highlights of this Instagramable experience include the Melrose Avenue Ultra-Hip Shopping District, Hollywood Walk of Fame, Dolby Theatre, Nickelodeon Studios, The “Pretty Woman” Apartment and many more.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in with your guide. There are other guests on the tour and we can not wait for latecomers.
- Closed-toe shoes are recommended
- You must be comfortable on a bike
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended
- Don’t forget your camera!
- Near public transportation
- Guests must provide their own water for this tour.
- Guests must wear masks on this tour.
- COVID-19 UPDATE: All guests must sign an online safety waiver prior to departure, to ensure a safe, contactless check in process.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Bikes and Hikes LA remains open! We take both the threat of Coronavirus and the needs of our guests and staff very seriously. Our tours take place in open air and require no physical contact. We are taking extra precautions to sanitize our equipment. To go the extra mile and stay safe, upgrade this tour to a private one. Contact us for details.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bikes and Hikes LA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Hollywood Bike Tour.