Explore our promoted experiences
- 5-day, 4-night tour from Los Angeles to Sedona and Las Vegas
- Enjoy an evening tour of the Las Vegas Strip
- Explore Monument Valley by Jeep
- Take photographs of Horseshoe Bend
- Learn about the natural and cultural history of the region
- Accommodation and breakfast included in Las Vegas, Flagstaff, and Page
- Tour ends in Las Vegas
Departure & Return
Farmers Market Starbucks Coffee Shop - 6333 West 3rd Street, corner of Fairfax Boulevard at 06:30 AM
Culver City: 4 Points Sheraton Culver City - 5990 Green Valley Circle, Culver City at 07:00 AM
Las Vegas Luxor Hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- In the event that parts of this itnerary remain inaccessable due to COVID 19 an alternate itinerary will be followed. Final details will be available prior to each departure. On our tours we use a wide variety of attractions which all have different policies regarding Covid 19. In order to enjoy the full experience of the tour it is recommended to bring a face covering as it may be required for entry at certain locations.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted
- Tours can be bilingual/multilingual as they are offered in many different languages
- Maximum of 3 people per room; if traveling with a party of 4 or more, or you wish to have separate rooms, please make separate bookings
- Luggage is limited to 1 piece and 1 small carry-on per person
- Comfortable walking shoes are strongly advised
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 7 years old. This tour is NOT suitable for infants or toddlers.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please be advised that we may use either upper or lower antelope canyon depending on weather and crowd conditions
- Travelers must be able to walk 1.5 miles (2.5 km) over uneven surfaces to participate in this tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Empire Vacations
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands