- Los Angeles tour of Santa Monica and Venice Beach
- Stroll the Santa Monica Pier, Third Street Promenade, and Venice Beach Boardwalk
- Meet eccentric locals at Muscle Beach and Venice Skate Park
- Enjoy wide ocean views, and drive past luxury homes in Malibu
- Hear informative commentary on LA history from a knowledgeable guide
- Includes transport by air-conditioned minivan, bottled water, and chips
Departure & Return
Our office is located on the 1st floor of the Marsel Plaza behind the glass elevator. Parking is available, the entry to the garage is on Whitworth Dr. There is also parking available on Whitworth Dr, Alfred St, Orlando Av, or La Jolla Av. - Please call us if you have any trouble at 1-310-289-8687
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Stroll around the sunny waterfront as your guide provides historical background on the amusement rides. Continue by foot to the open-air district of the Third Street Promenade, where you can window shop as you pass boutiques and popular stores.
Afterward, hop back in the car and drive to the Venice Beach Boardwalk. This celebrated area is truly a treat for the senses, as you pass street performers and eccentric shops and bars while the Pacific Ocean sparkles in the background. Learn about the celebrities who have frequented these offbeat streets, such as Jim Morrison, who resided here during the heart of the counterculture.
Then pass through Malibu, soaking up stunning views of the ocean and enjoy complimentary chips and bottled water on board. Your tour concludes at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Tours operate rain or shine
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Another Side Of Los Angeles Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Santa Monica and Venice Beach Tour from Los Angeles.