Explore our promoted experiences
- This is an economical shared transfer
- Transfers are to/from most hotels in Los Cabos
- Relax and enjoy the journey without having to drive
- Travel in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
Departure & Return
After Immigration, Luggage Pick up please procede OUTSIDE the Airport Terminal to Meeting Point # 10 with an EPIC Representative. For Your departure transfer please be by the Lobby Exit 10 minutes prior to your return transfer time indicated on Your transfer voucher given to you upon arrival
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||03:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- OPERATED BY EPIC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms