Explore our promoted experiences
- Save time on your Cabo San Lucas vacation and book a fishing trip online
- Enjoy a relaxing early morning start with a pickup direct from your hotel
- Get a glimpse into the fishing traditions of the seafood-rich Baja region
- Take your catch back home with you to prepare or cook as you like
Departure & Return
We will meet up at dock number 2 near by cabo dolphins there is a parking lot at that point or tell the taxi driver to take you to Cabo Dolphins in Cabo San Lucas and get drop off by the surf board then walk to the marina and find dock number 2
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Fishing in cabos
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff