6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Glass Bottom Boat
Blown Glass Factory
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You must contact CalypsoTrip at least 72 hours before your activity date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation. If you book with less than 24 hours, please call immediately. Use the contact details on your confirmation/voucher.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY CalypsoTrip
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Los Cabos in One Day?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Los Cabos in One Day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Los Cabos in One Day?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Los Cabos in One Day?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Los Cabos in One Day
6 hours 12 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWater ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingLos CabosBus Tours - Baja California SurCity Tours - Baja California SurWater Tours - Baja California SurHalf-day Tours - Baja California SurBus Tours - Cabo San LucasCity Tours - Cabo San LucasWater Tours - Cabo San LucasHalf-day Tours - Cabo San LucasBus Tours - San Jose del CaboCity Tours - San Jose del CaboWater Tours - San Jose del CaboHalf-day Tours - San Jose del CaboCategory
Sand Falls Tours & TicketsCuadra San Francisco Tours & TicketsSierra de la Laguna Tours & TicketsHotel California Tours & TicketsSan Jose del Cabo Church (Parroquia San José) Tours & TicketsChileno Beach (Playa Chileno) Tours & TicketsPalmilla Golf Club Tours & TicketsBay of Cabo San Lucas Tours & TicketsBalandra Beach (Playa Balandra) Tours & TicketsPedregal de Cabo San Lucas Tours & TicketsPelican Rock Tours & TicketsSan Jose del Cabo Tours & TicketsIsla Espiritu Santo Tours & TicketsSan Jose Estuary (Estero San José) Tours & TicketsCabo San Lucas Cruise Port Tours & TicketsSanta Maria Beach (Playa Santa María) Tours & Tickets