Departure & Return
The meeting point is in the sidewalk before accessing the "Playa La Empacadora", also known as Corsario. If you are using GPS, type "Playa Empacadora", because all the Marina has the same address and it might get a little confusing.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No people under the influence of alcohol or other substances.
- Max weight per tandem kayak: 193kg/425lbs for two people
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pablo Navarro Perez
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Some of us used kayaks and some paddleboards and we had such a great time." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews