- Full-day tour of Todos Santos from Cabo San Lucas
- Visit factories, galleries and artisan shops with a knowledgeable guide
- Savor a buffet lunch at the Hotel California
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included by minivan
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Upon arrival in Todos Santos, set halfway between Cabo and La Paz, your certified guide shows youth town's main attractions and the artisan areas for shopping. See an historic Jesuit mission and visit a coffee bean factory, and stroll the town's diverse selection of art galleries and boutiques.
Your certified guide shows you the town’s main attractions and best shopping spots, where you’ll find the creativity of the artisans is unlimited. Visit a coffee bean factory, a Jesuit mission, and a diverse selection of art galleries and boutiques.
Enjoy a tasting of tequila and damiana (an herb-based liqueur), before a buffet lunch at Hotel California and return transport to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Esperanza's Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms