- Whale watching tour in Los Cabos
- Cruise around on a high-speed inflatable boat as you keep an eye out for whales and dolphins
- Listen to whales communicate underwater with hydrophone technology
- Learn about humpback whales and about their natural habitat
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Once you've been picked up and taken to the area where your tour begins, board a high-speed inflatable boat. Cruise the waters of the Pacific Ocean and Sea of Cortes, and look out for whales in their natural habitat. Make sure to have your camera ready to snap pictures of these massive mammals. Plus, you might even see a dolphin or two.
Along the ride, your guide tells you interesting facts about the whales and helps you get more familiar with their natural environment. You even get a chance to listen to whales communicate with each other through hydrophone technology. After all the fun, take a return ride back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Whale sightings are not guaranteed
- Due to the boat design, bathrooms and shade are not available onboard
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cabo Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms