2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes, one of the top pilgrimage and religious attractions in the world, on this walking tour with a guide. You'll learn about the history of the site and why it attracts 350,000 pilgrims each year as you check out features such as the grotto and baths.
- Visit the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes
- Learn about the Christian significance of this religious site from a guide
- Hear about the apparitions of the Virgin Mary that a peasant girl claimed to see in 1858
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees, and handling charges
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
23 Place Mgr Laurence, 65100 Lourdes, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code: appropriate for religious sites
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY UNIVERSAL TOUR GROUP
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingLourdesWalking Tours - Midi-PyrénéesCategory