1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
If you’ve got limited time in Luang Prabang, opt for an activity-packed tour ideal for active travelers. Traveling by eco-friendly kayak on the Mekong River, you’ll paddle to the renowned Pak Ou Caves, the Kuang Si Falls, and a village famous for its whiskey and weaving. A guide is on hand throughout the ensure you don’t get lost and provide lesser-known cultural commentary about Laos. Hassle-free round-trip hotel transfers are included.
- Explore Luang Prabang by eco-friendly kayak
- Access parts of the countryside that traditional tour vehicles cannot
- Ideal for active travelers and those with limited time in Laos
- Stress-free hotel transfers are included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
DVD (available to purchase)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointOur Laos Group Tours Office, Your hotel or hostel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Laos Group Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Fullday Kayaking To Pak Ou Caves, Traditional Villages & Kuang Si Waterfall
8 hours 30 minutes