8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Work alongside local chefs during this popular Laos cooking class in Luang Prabang. Pick ingredients from the garden and learn about local herbs and produce that go into some of the nation's most flavorful dishes. Sample your creations and gain a deeper understanding of this cuisine during this memorable, interactive, small-group experience.
- Lao Cooking Class in Luang Prabang
- Work alongside local chefs and learn about traditional dishes
- Sample your creations with an included meal
- Perfect for all ages and skill levels
Saved to wishlist!
Seasonal vegetable soup
Mok pa (fish filets seasoned in chili paste with lemon grass)
Lemongrass chicken or pork
Hotel pick up & drop off
Lunch, drinking water
Personal expenses, drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour is not available in April,13th-16th (Lao New Year)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grayline Vietnam Threeland Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Lao Cooking Class in Luang Prabang
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuang PrabangCooking Classes - VientianeCooking Classes - Chiang RaiCooking Classes - Chiang MaiCategory