1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Combine sightseeing in Luang Prabang, with a visit to the Kuang Si Waterfall on this full-day tour. Browse the stalls at the morning market, admire historic temples such as Wat Mai and Wat Xieng Thong, and visit the National Museum at the King’s Palace. In the afternoon, head to Kuang Si Waterfall, where you can swim beneath the falls, trek in the jungle, and visit the bear sanctuary.
- Guided walking tour of the morning market
- Visit two of Luang Prabang’s most beautiful temples
- Cool off with a swim at the Kuang Si Waterfall
- Personalized small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking guide
Departure & Return
Royal Palace, Luang Prabang, Laos
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY BCFamilyTour.com
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Luang Prabang City & Kuangsi Waterfall & Bear Rescue Day Tour
5 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuang PrabangNature and Wildlife - VientianeAttractions & Museums - VientianeNature and Wildlife - Chiang RaiAttractions & Museums - Chiang RaiNature and Wildlife - Chiang MaiAttractions & Museums - Chiang MaiCategory