5 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
There’s no better way to discover the essence of Lao food than on a cooking course with an expert local chef. This morning or afternoon course starts at a market, where you learn about fresh ingredients and their usage. Next, watch a cooking demo, taste signature dishes, and decide which ones you’d like to prepare. Finally, cook up a storm and feast on your own homemade lunch.
- Make dishes such as chicken “larp” salad, “feu khua” noodles, and more
- Feast on a delicious lunch with the dishes of your choice
- Choose between morning and afternoon classes to suit your schedule
- Relax with pickup directly from your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointLuang Prabang, Luang Prabang, Luang Prabang Province
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hotel pick up or from our Laos group tours office
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Laos Group Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Luang Prang Cooking Class
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuang PrabangCooking Classes - VientianeCooking Classes - Chiang RaiCooking Classes - Chiang MaiCategory