2 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Lucca is a city rich with musical history and cultural traditions. This 2-hour stroll introduces visitors to the works of Puccini and other composers of Italian opera. Your guide is well versed on the artists’ most significant compositions and shares excerpts along the way. Admission is included to the Teatro del Giglio (opera house) and the Puccini Museum, the musician’s place of birth.
- Guided walking tour of Lucca provides insight about its rich musical history
- Tour the interior of the Teatro del Giglio, established in the 17th century
- Admission also included to the Puccini Museum, the eponymous composer’s birthplace
- Discover piazzas and other points of interest where musicians have played
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Piazza del Giglio, 13/15, 55100 Lucca LU, Italy
Corte S. Lorenzo, 9, 55100 Lucca LU, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bilingual tour in Italian and English
- Adult rate applies to travelers 15 years and older
- Children rate applies per child up to 15 years if accompanied by a paying adult
- Meeting point by the Ticket Office Teatro del Giglio at 10.45 am, beginning of the tour at 11.00 am
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Turislucca
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Enjoyable music tour of the historical city of Lucca?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Enjoyable music tour of the historical city of Lucca?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Enjoyable music tour of the historical city of Lucca?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Enjoyable music tour of the historical city of Lucca
120 to 150 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingLuccaWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyCategory