1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover local flavors during a tasting at a winery in Lucca. Learn about the history of the estate that dates back to the 16th century. Hear stories about how the wine is made, including the grape’s journey from the vineyard through the cellar to the finished product. Taste three wines overlooking the vineyards.
- Visit a winery to taste local wines at the source
- Learn about how wine is made from the vines to the cellar
- Relax during a tasting of three wines with a vineyard view
- Explore a winery dating back to the 16th century
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Fattoria COLLE VERDE Srl Matraia, 55012 Capannori LU, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Communicate in advance any dietary restriction.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 17024P782
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuccaFood Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyCategory