3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Immerse yourself in local culture as you prepare a traditional Italian meal under the guidance of a Cesarina—an Italian certified home cook. Meet your host at their home in Lucca, get hands-on in the kitchen as you make three regional dishes, and pick up tips and techniques to help you recreate them back home. Finally, join your host for a delicious lunch or dinner, accompanied by a selection of white and red Italian wines.
- Private cooking class with a Cesarina home chef
- Create three traditional Italian dishes from scratch
- Enjoy a delicious homecooked meal with Italian wines
- Choice of morning (lunch) or afternoon (dinner) tour
Saved to wishlist!
Private Cooking Class
Tasting of the 3 recipes
Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
Official 'Le Cesarine' apron and shopping bag
Departure & Return
55100 Lucca, Province of Lucca, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cesarine
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesDining ExperiencesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesLuccaUnique Experiences - TuscanyCooking Classes - TuscanyDining Experiences - TuscanyCategory