- 3-hour food and wine trip to Montecarlo from Lucca
- Visit the Medieval village of Montecarlo
- Sample local wines and various food products, like cheese and cured meat
- Learn about life in this historic village
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Visit a winery to taste both red and white wines, made from Sangiovese and Trebbiano Toscano grapes respectively. Admire the scenery surrounding you, with vineyards and pretty villages.
Meet the owner or a knowledgeable guide to learn about life in the village, including the food products that are made locally. Then, indulge in a tasting of several of those products paired with wines. Samples local cheese, cured meats, bread, extra virgin olive oil, jams, and more.
There are non-meat items available for vegetarian guests, and options for children as well.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 4 people is required to run the tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bellaitalia Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms