8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please meet your Native Tours driver at the entrance to the main lobby
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Native Tours Jamaica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dunns River Falls and Beach Break from Grand Palladium?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Dunns River Falls and Beach Break from Grand Palladium?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dunns River Falls and Beach Break from Grand Palladium?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dunns River Falls and Beach Break from Grand Palladium?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 72319P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuceaBus Tours - NegrilFull-day Tours - NegrilBus Tours - Montego BayFull-day Tours - Montego BayBus Tours - FalmouthFull-day Tours - FalmouthCategory