3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Entrance fee is not inclusive in the transportation.
Cruise Ship Pier, Trelawny St, Falmouth, Jamaica
Montego Bay Cruise Port, Mantica Way, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Sangster International Airport, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Montego Bay, Jamaica - All hotel in and around Montego Bay
Montego Bay Cruise Port Transportation, Mantica Way, Montego Bay, Jamaica - We drop-off our clients where ever we picked them up or where they requested to be drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mighten's Tours And Transfer
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Matha Brea River Rafting Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Matha Brea River Rafting Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Matha Brea River Rafting Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Matha Brea River Rafting Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 237001P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ServicesTransportation ServicesTransfers & Ground TransportMontego BayTrelawnyLuceaBus Services - NegrilTransportation Services - NegrilBus Services - Montego BayTransportation Services - Montego BayBus Services - FalmouthTransportation Services - FalmouthCategory