7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all our clients In the lobby or at the cruise ship port
- Freeport montego bay
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Island Life Tours Jamaica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Negril Day Tour ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Negril Day Tour ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Negril Day Tour ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Negril Day Tour ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 87175P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursShopping ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsShopping & FashionPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMontego BayJamaicaLuceaShore Excursions - NegrilBus Tours - NegrilShopping Tours - NegrilPorts of Call Tours - NegrilHistorical Tours - NegrilFull-day Tours - NegrilShore Excursions - Montego BayBus Tours - Montego BayShopping Tours - Montego BayPorts of Call Tours - Montego BayHistorical Tours - Montego BayFull-day Tours - Montego BayShore Excursions - FalmouthBus Tours - FalmouthShopping Tours - FalmouthPorts of Call Tours - FalmouthHistorical Tours - FalmouthFull-day Tours - FalmouthCategory