2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up at your Hotels. Round Trip Transportations and Waiting. Tour Guide
Tip. Entranse fees. Food and Beverage. Souvenir and Pictures
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Villas and Air BnB
- Sangster Intl Airport, Montego Bay Jamaica
- Falmouth. Montego Bay and Ocho Rios.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jamaica Ideal Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during "THREE DAYS COMBO TOURS": Day1- West. Day2- South and Day3- North Coast?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during "THREE DAYS COMBO TOURS": Day1- West. Day2- South and Day3- North Coast?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during "THREE DAYS COMBO TOURS": Day1- West. Day2- South and Day3- North Coast?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during "THREE DAYS COMBO TOURS": Day1- West. Day2- South and Day3- North Coast?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 71153P19
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursClassic Car Tours Historical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuceaShore Excursions - NegrilBus Tours - NegrilOvernight Tours - NegrilMulti-day Tours - NegrilPorts of Call Tours - NegrilClassic Car Tours - NegrilHistorical Tours - NegrilShore Excursions - Montego BayBus Tours - Montego BayOvernight Tours - Montego BayMulti-day Tours - Montego BayPorts of Call Tours - Montego BayClassic Car Tours - Montego BayHistorical Tours - Montego BayShore Excursions - FalmouthBus Tours - FalmouthOvernight Tours - FalmouthMulti-day Tours - FalmouthPorts of Call Tours - FalmouthClassic Car Tours - FalmouthHistorical Tours - FalmouthCategory