- 2.5-hour tandem paragliding experience in Engelberg
- Soar high over Engelberg’s rugged peaks and valleys with a tandem instructor
- Marvel at magnificent Lake Lucerne and the surrounding mountain peaks
- Spin and turn through the air or descend gracefully to land
Departure & Return
Meeting point for Experience please ask, for Earlybird 08:00 at Pilatus Cablecar Station (bottom) Kriens. With public transport: Bus line 1 from trainstation Lucerne direction Kriens With Car: Schlossweg 1, 6010 Kriens, Parking at Pilatus Cablecar Station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If passenger weight is over 100 kg (220 pounds), please advised at time of booking
- Passenger should be able to run a few steps (the only physical requirement for paragliding)
- If available please bring solid mountain shoes and windproof clothing with you. We will provide everything necessary.
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Freeminds Paragliding
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "My wife and I went on this paragliding experience while in Switzerland for our honeymoon and it was incredible and so worth it!" See review