2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Surrounded by soaring peaks and shimmering lakes, pretty Lucerne is a photographer’s dream destination—but knowing the best spots for the finest photographs requires local knowledge. On this small-group tour, limited to 10 people, explore the streets and landmarks of Lucerne as your photographer guide helps you capture the city on camera. Along the way, snap top attractions including the medieval Chapel Bridge and the 14th century Museggmauer city walls.
- Frame Lucerne through your camera lens with your photographer guide
- Capture superb shots of attractions like the medieval Chapel Bridge
- Your guide shares tips and tricks to make the most of your photography
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people
Saved to wishlist!
Professional photographer guide
Small group tour
Lucerne Castle Lift Ticket
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation cost (unless mentioned above)
Departure & Return
Bahnhofpl., 6003 Luzern, Switzerland
Big Arch Monument right in front of Lucerne train station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All Camera skills are welcome
- Compact, professional or just a smart phone will do the job of capturing outstanding images!
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Passenger Diaries Switzerland Tours & Experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Best of Lucerne Walking Photography Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best of Lucerne Walking Photography Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I brought my Nikon D7200 camera for this tour and it was nice to have a professional photographer to teach me the tips and tricks to take amazing pictures of Luzern!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Best of Lucerne Walking Photography Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingLucerneCity Tours - Central SwitzerlandWalking Tours - Central SwitzerlandPhotography Tours - Central SwitzerlandCity Tours - ZurichWalking Tours - ZurichPhotography Tours - ZurichCity Tours - BaselWalking Tours - BaselPhotography Tours - BaselCategory
Rosengart Collection (Museum Sammlung Rosengart) Tours & TicketsPilatus Railways (Pilatus Bahnen) Tours & TicketsSwiss Museum of Transport (Verkehrshaus der Schweiz) Tours & TicketsHofkirche Tours & TicketsRichard Wagner Museum Tours & TicketsLucerne (Luzern) Tours & TicketsEngelberg Monastery (Kloster Engelberg) Tours & TicketsWeggis Tours & TicketsCulture and Congress Centre (KKL) Tours & TicketsLion Monument (Löwendenkmal) Tours & TicketsEngelberg Tours & TicketsMt. Stanserhorn CabriO Cable Car Tours & Tickets