5 hours 45 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit Engelberg and Mount Titlis on a trip from Lucerne, and discover both mountain peaks and a medieval town in just half a day. Perfect if you’re short on time, this option offers an easy way to get a classic taste of Switzerland. See cheese being made at Engelberg Abbey, and ride in a cable car to see sweeping alpine panoramas. The trip includes hotel pickup, travel by train, and a guide to give you the lowdown as you explore.
- Travel from Lucerne by train to enjoy the Swiss scenery and avoid the traffic
- Watch artisan cheesemakers at Engelberg Abbey, then sample their wares
- Use prebooked Mt. Titlis cableway tickets to save time at the turnstiles
- Hear the history of Engelberg Abbey and Mt. Titlis, courtesy of a local guide
Saved to wishlist!
1st Class Rail Ticket
Aerial Cableways Ticket
Exclusive Cheese Tasting
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Venez Discover Switzerland
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Engelberg & Mount-Titlis Discovery From Lucerne?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Engelberg & Mount-Titlis Discovery From Lucerne?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Engelberg & Mount-Titlis Discovery From Lucerne?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Engelberg & Mount-Titlis Discovery From Lucerne
5 hours 45 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursTrolley Tours Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLucerneRail Tours - Central SwitzerlandTrolley Tours - Central SwitzerlandWalking Tours - Central SwitzerlandHistorical Tours - Central SwitzerlandHalf-day Tours - Central SwitzerlandRail Tours - ZurichTrolley Tours - ZurichWalking Tours - ZurichHistorical Tours - ZurichHalf-day Tours - ZurichRail Tours - BaselTrolley Tours - BaselWalking Tours - BaselHistorical Tours - BaselHalf-day Tours - BaselCategory
HofkircheRichard Wagner MuseumEngelbergSwiss Museum of Transport (Verkehrshaus der Schweiz)Lion Monument (Löwendenkmal)Mt. Stanserhorn CabriO Cable CarPilatus Railways (Pilatus Bahnen)WeggisCulture and Congress Centre (KKL)Lucerne (Luzern)Rosengart Collection (Museum Sammlung Rosengart)Engelberg Monastery (Kloster Engelberg)