- Half-day walking tour of Lucerne's villas and castles
- Discover the grandest homes around Meggen and Lucerne
- Hear tales of past and present Lucerne citizens as you walk
- See the manor house of St. Charles Hall and statues of Rolf Brem
- Sample the estate's wine at Schloss Neuhabsburg, if you travel in season
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Lucerne railway station Directions: Tour departs from the big arch in front of the railway station. After welcome and introductions, you will be able to catch the next available bus to the starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Approx. 2 hours of easy walking is included, with most of the route on flat ground; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- The route is suitable for those with baby strollers and wheelchairs
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ECHO Rails & Trails
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience